At FSU, we're committed to a quality learning experience for all students. When course content is accessible, everyone benefits, not just those with disabilities. With Ally, you've got a tool that simplifies the process of converting course materials into formats all students can access. Ally works in Canvas to improve the accessibility of your course and make inclusive design more attainable.
What does Ally do?
- Scans pages, documents, images, and more
- Scores content for accessibility and makes automated corrections where possible
- Provides easy-to-follow options for addressing inaccessible files
- Automatically generates alternative formats for student to access
- Supports FSU's commitment to a quality, inclusive learning experience for all
Below you'll find links to several resources designed to help you integrate Ally into your course design process. In addition to these, be sure to register for one of our Ally webinars. You'll get hands-on tips for using Ally and making your course materials more accessible.
Browse Ally's key features and link to additional information and resources.
View frequently asked questions about Ally and what students can and can't see.
Check out simple ways to get started and immediately increase course accessibility.
Need to address an inaccessible course file? Learn how to make files accessible.
Get help from FSU Libraries to locate and support accessible course materials.
Register now and learn how to use Ally to make your course content accessible.